They scheduled me to work the day after my two weeks is over.
My last week of work... Thursday and Saturday I'm at box office. Then my last day is on Monday. My last day is going to be ON THE FLOOR! Yesss, as an usher. It is on a Monday, so that means not a lot of people are going to work that day, but I get to spend it with whoever else is working that day on the floor.
After I'm done with that, I am going to add on to my body modification before I leave. Just a few more piercings and finally do something with my hair! I can't wait.
What else do I need to do before I move?
I have a 'family day' the Friday before I leave, then a dinner with friends the night before I leave.
I am cleaning my room right now, throwing away random shit and recycling other shat.
I think this is it. FAWK FINALS, LET'S CHILL!

No comments:
Post a Comment