I'm over work already. I have too much going on in my life right now.
My last day is on Monday.
After Monday, I really need to catch up on some studying while I clean up my room and pack.
I just want to lay down and sleep. I have work at like 8 in the morning but I can't sleep 'cause I'm tripping about how I didn't submit my student housing forms yet and it's due on Wednesday. I want to know if I can fax it, if not I really have to call them on Monday.
~4:00
Tomorrow, after work, I am going to shop at Valley Fair. I don't give a fuck, I want to buy shit.
I also want to get my eyebrows done, I haven't done that shit in months.
~5:00
Do laundry when I get home.
Clean my room while my laundry's in the washer/dryer.
Pack up the clothes I wash.
And maybe study.
I have two papers to type up.
1) Child Development ( I need to read my notes, the final is T/F)
2) Anthropology (I also need to finish up a group project, last minute, I hate this. I wanted to meet up with my group for weeks now, but, nooo...)
Then I need to rewrite EVERYTHING I did for my Poetry class.
Psychology, I need to read and watch videos.
I shall do this Saturday night, all of Sunday and starting on Tuesday-Finals.
This is SO easy to plan out, lets see if I can actually do this shit.
*Need to pay for my ticket*
EDIT@~7 in the morning.
I did my laundry and cleaned up my room. Sorted out clothes and packed up some electronics. All nighter FTW. Work in a bit, I need another energy drink. Then shoes? Then eyebrows? Catch up on sleep, then study. Sounds legit.
EDIT~7 &1/2
I just realized that the newsletter at my job didn't have a "goodbye &good luck!" for my week. I really wanted it to say "please see a manager..." It looks normal; however Jessica did mention my departure in her page. Last weekend/box shift! Wish me luck in staying up.

No comments:
Post a Comment