Sunday, November 22, 2009

GROSS

You know those people with tongue rings? Sluts, right?

My friend Mac always told me that I shouldn't play with mine as much as I did when I first got it 'cause it would fuck up my grill, et cetera. And, just 'cause it was disgusting. My friend Mychael also told me to stop playing with my barbell 'cause he missed doing it.

I don't do that shit anymore. I keep my tongue in my mouth 'cause I'm used to it. I play with it once in a while, yes; however, not as constant anymore.

LMAO, the only piercings I play with now are my nipples... A lot of my co workers and friends have seen and or touched them. Maybe I should wait until they're completely healed... but come on, I'm a fucking slut. I can't help myself.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. I'm not that much of a slut, I'm just evolving into a sexual being. 'Cause all my life I made myself believe that I was ASEXUAL.

EDIT!
Also, I learned so much more about my friends. Everyday I learn something new about them. That's what friendships are!

So, about sexuality. I had no idea how many of my friends are lesbians! I am glad they are cUmming out to me. This is a new stage in our friendship. I'm just glad to be here. I don't have much time; however, I am going to make it worth it. I still find 'that person' attractive. Shh.

No comments: