I'm starting to get ready for my departure in a little over three weeks. I decided what clothes to bring (I still need to do some shopping) and just arranged everything else and put it in my closet. I need to clean my room. I realized that I really need to sell some books that have been building up for quarters now. I use one stack to put stuff on like my laptop and phone just so I can keep it off the carpet while they're charging...
I think this is a start. I'll have time tomorrow after my last class just to clean up my mess I call a bedroom. Then get ready for the day after that to go to work after school so that I can give my managers my notice. It's actually the day they do their schedules, so, most of them will be there... Then after that ima go out to dinner with my friends. Then go to Santa Cruz to watch a meteor shower.
Okay, ima finish doing whatever the hell I was doing. I might just clear out my 'bed' so that I can finally sleep on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment