My friend texted me this, I realize that I shouldn't feel so bad you know? It's life.
I have not been taking school seriously, I lost connection with my family (again) and getting a ticket for speeding and not making a red with students on the cross walk didn't help me out...
I'm just glad I have the friends I have. People who actually show affection and discipline me when I need to be. Et cetera.
This morning I told my dad, "Last time you left, I stopped talking to your wife and daughter, let's see what happens this time..." Then walked out. I wonder what he thought after I left for school. I hope he thought about it...
I realized that without my dad, there is no need for family. He has been there for me since forever. He is my father and mother to the side. My mom is a workaholic, so every time she would go on vacation I wouldn't notice at all. My sister feels the same; however, with my dad, it just feels as if my life gets a little empty inside.
I'm leaving for school in 5 weeks and a few days. One reason is to get out of here! To get away from people who molded me into who I am today. I need a life. A new life. Now that I'm leaving, a selected group of individuals know who I am. I'm sorry that my close friends don't know that part of my life; however, I think everyone knows. It's okay, I'm still me just not the Marc Malate they know, it's a small part but it's nothing. Really!
I don't know what the fuck I'm typing. I'm awake from tea and redline. I should be studying, but I just wanted to write something. Okay, I guess I have a new texting buddy! Shh.

No comments:
Post a Comment